So I started on a mini project the other day. I needed a doorstop for the kids room as the door keeps sliding shut on its own. Really irritating!
So I made this door stop, and it kind of looked like leaves so I thought I’d make some flowers for it.
The flowers I love and the doorstop looks awful, however it gets this job done!!
This is the terrible looking doorstop:
So I’m not posting the pattern for it cause I’m not happy with it at all, however I am posting the pattern for the little flower that I’m now calling The Spring Flower.
My big girl thinks they are lovely and really wanted to help with pictures, this is the result of that: